Of course, the best place to taste wine in Paris is….. Wine Tasting In Paris. not only you will enjoy the charming tasting room in a cobblestone street of Latin Quarter, but you will have also a complete wine experience that could find nowhere else. It is not only a wine tasting moment, it’s a real initiation of French Wine world. in more than 2 hours, you will discover the wine regions, maps, characteristics, grape varieties, tasting notes,….
After that, and only after you can also explore the numerous wine bars of Paris. Just to share some of my favorites adresses:
- Caves Legrand: The classic. An historical wine shop and wine bar in the passage Vivienne ( old fashioned cover street cerated in the 19th century)
- Barav: A lively winebar in Haut Marais, this place close to city hall of 3rd district and a hall called Careaux du Temple.
- Frenchie: a wine bar in 2nd district with an excellent selection of wine and good tapas to eat with your glass of wine.
- Le Baron Rouge: a real institution next to Aligre food market, 5 minutes form Bastille area. Don’t look for a chair, it’s alwys too crowdy. try to find a place close to one of the barrel outside and talk with locals!
- Le 5eme cru: a small wine bar in the 5th district, close to Wine Tasting In Paris. Good wines with a selection of cheeses an charcuteries